- Is your team executing consistently, with discipline and accountability?
- Are your managers regularly communicating progress on their highest priorities?
- Do you spend most of your time fire fighting
- Is “I don’t have the time” the most common phrase heard in your company?
- Are you consistently meeting your profit targets?
A great strategy means nothing without effective, consistent execution. By simply tightening up your execution habits, you can dramatically improve gross margins and profitability while reducing the time it takes for everyone to complete their work.
Performance Breakthrough can help you build execution discipline in 3 critical areas:
- Which activities will make the biggest difference?
- How do you achieve alignment across the organization?
- What leading and lagging indicators will allow you know know how you’re doing?
- What customer and employee feedback will help drive activities and priorities
- How will you create a continuous loop of communication throughout the organization?
- What daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual meetings are needed to ensure effective execution?
Free Tool: Execution Checklist
Performance Breakthrough has an Execution Checklist of habits that will reduce by up to 90% the time it takes you to manage the business, freeing up leadership to spend more time on market-facing activities.