- Do you have a solid top-line revenue growth strategy in place?
- Can everyone on your team concisely describe that strategy?
- Does everyone understand the organizations top 1-5 long and short term priorities?
- How many quarters in a row have you exceeded your revenue targets?
Companies typically fall into 2 categories as it relates to strategic planning:
- “We never create a strategic plan. Things just move to fast so planning is a waste of time”
- “Sure we created a strategic plan a few years back. It’s up here on my shelf…let me just clean the dust off and get it down for you”
At Performance Breakthrough, we believe that a powerful growth strategy and a plan for its execution is necessary for consistent healthy growth. The effectiveness of the organization can never be optimized without alignment around the company’s core ideologies, targets and priorities. Since these targets and priorities will adjust over time, strategic planning processes and competencies need to be a core part of your process.
Performance Breakthrough will work with your leadership team to create a strategic planning process which will include:
- Core Ideologies (Values, Purpose and Competencies)
- A BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) to drive and motivate the organization
- A description of your core customer
- A clear brand promise
- 3-5 year targets and capabilities
- 1 year targets and initiatives
- 90-day targets and actions
- Specific accountabilities and KPI’s
Free Tool: One-Page Strategic Plan