The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork.
Performance Breakthrough uses a proven model to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team. A productive, high functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ model is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. Powered by Everything DiSC®, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC®styles. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge—for individuals, the team, and the organization.
To gain this advantage, teams must:
- Trust One Another
- When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage in Conflict Around Ideas
- When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- Commit to Decisions
- When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Hold One Another Accountable
- When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results
- The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.