June 9, 2015 from 8am to 5pm
Hotel Woodbridge at Metropark – Iselin, NJ
The world-renowned Scaling Up Business Growth Workshop gives you proven tools and strategies to achieve greater:
Get faster results with less
effort when you can inspire
your entire team to follow your rock-solid plan.
See your company’s reputation (and revenues) soar as employees fulfill 100% of all promises with no more excuses.
Light your revenue records on fire and gear up for a legendary year of business growth. (You’ll want to keep this executive workshop a secret from your competitors.)
We invite you and your team to join us to build an environment that SCALES your business for GROWTH. Learn the Gazelles proven Growth Tools can MAKE IT HAPPEN for your company!
• Attract & Retain “A-Player” Talent. Become a magnet for A Players who are dedicated to accelerating your growth. No more excuses and unmet goals.
• Design A Roadmap to Success. Develop organizational clarity and accountability that fuels everyone in your company to drive business growth.
• Create an Irresistible Brand Promise. Intimately understand your target customer and how your brand promise is the unique solution they’ve been waiting for.
• Get a 10-fold “X-Factor” Competitive Advantage. Position your brand as market leader in its niche with the X-Factor process that develops a 10x advantage over your competitors.
• Strategize Your Quarterly Goals. Strategize your most critical short-term decisions for your 13-week race with quality priorities and metrics on a quarterly and personal level.
• Create Consistent Success. Learn the updated “10 Rockefeller Habits” to flawlessly achieve consistent, precise and predictable execution as you scale.
Learn how to accelerate profitable GROWTH using the Rockefeller Habits™ and the Four Decisions.
The Four Decisions™refer to the critical decisions that growth companies must get right to maximize their revenue, profit and time. These four decisions involve the areas of People, Strategy, Execution and Cash. This workshop will teach you tools for making the right decisions in each of these areas.
Here’s what clients are saying about Performance Breakthrough
“I left the Mastering the Rockefeller Habits workshop with very specific, high impact action items that have helped me take my business in the right direction. Mike Goldman’s passion inspired me to attack my own weaknesses and I’m grateful for his support and follow through. I’m telling all the business owners and managers I know to get on board with the Rockefeller Habits now.”
Gideon Mendelson, President, Mendelson Group, New York, NY
“Mike Goldman has a great facility with the successful strategies to run and grow a business. He seizes on the important issues and provides insightful advice on addressing them. He hears everything and helps organize it into a workable plan. I can’t say enough good things about him.”
Ron Simoncini, President, Axiom Communications, Secaucus, NJ
“I spoke to a group of CEOs and told them they needed to attend a Rockefeller Habits workshop and if they did not love it I would pay for their attendance!”
Dwight Cooper, CEO , PPR Healthcare Staffing
“We attempted to apply the Habits by ourselves, but then we decided to sign up for a Rockefeller Habits workshop and started working with a certified Gazelles coach. The results have been phenomenal. As a result of our success, I now actually have the time to work on my business (and myself). Thanks to Gazelles for being a huge part of our success at P2P!”
Dan Rogers, President & CEO, Point to Point Transportation Services, Inc.
Live in NYC or Philadelphia and want to join us? No problem!
The Hilton Woodbridge at Metro Park is convenient to reach by either car or train (Amtrak and NJ Transit). The Metro Park train station is approximately 1/2 mile from the hotel and there is a complimentary shuttle provided – just call the hotel for pick up. In addition, rooms are available if you wish to overnight at the Hilton for convenience.
Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to event will receive a full refund. Cancellations between 8 and 30 days of the event will receive a refund for the paid amount, less a $100 per person cancellation fee. If your cancellation is made with less than 8 days before the event, we are happy to transfer your registration to another team member in your company. There will be no refund for cancellations less than 8 days before the event.
Performance Breakthrough works with CEO’s and executive teams of mid-market companies break through the predicable, inevitable barriers to growth.
Mike Goldman is a nationally recognized speaker, consultant and author of the book “Performance Breakthrough: The 4 Secrets of Passionate Organizations”. He has spent over 27 years consulting to small, mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies.
Throughout his career at Accenture and Deloitte Consulting, he helped companies like Disney, Polo Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Dillard’s, Liz Claiborne and Levi Strauss.
In 2007, Mike founded Performance Breakthrough to help mid-sized companies achieve dramatic business growth. He does this by working with leadership teams to ensure they have the right people, strategies and execution habits for growth.
Clients work with us because:
• We help CEO’s and leadership teams achieve faster growth with less time and energy
• We put in place the processes and communications necessary for team accountability, engagement and alignment
• We provide a simple, proven, practical framework for growth